Most browsers offer to translate text to other languages automatically. However, you have the option of customizing translations with the language picker settings. This also allows you to enter localized data for website visitors based on the languages they speak.
Step 1: Enable language picker options
Go to Website > Advanced (scroll nearly to the bottom)
- Select the default language to display text on your website
- Choose which translation options will be available to pick from
- Show language picker: Yes
Step 2: Translate pages
- Locate fields with a gray globe icon next to them. These are the fields that allow for translated or localized text.
- Select the page language you'd like to edit in - Note, make sure any changes are saved before this step!
- Enter text in the selected page language.
Localizing text on property pages
This process is slightly different than editing your website pages.
Simply click directly on the gray globe icon, select a language, enter text, and click save in the popup window.