If you manage one property through OneRooftop, you may have noticed that there is not an option to change the title of the property page as it appears on your website menu. Although there is not inherently a way to edit this information in OneRooftop, it is possible with a slight hack. Here's how.
1. Go to Website > Pages
2. Select a page type to add: External Link
3. Click Add
4. Enter a new Page title. Here are some examples:
- Book Now
5. Paste the property page URL here. This can be found directly on your website as well as in your property settings > General tab.
Optional: check the box to open the page in a new tab. We recommend leaving this unchecked so the navigation is seamless and stays within the same tab.
7. Go to Website > Menu
8. Next to the existing property page, click 'visible.' This will change it to hidden.
9. At the bottom, click Select Which Page to Add and choose your newly created page.
10. Drag and drop it to the correct order. There is no need to click save anywhere, as the changes will take place automatically.