In this guide, we will discuss the calendar settings unrelated to syncing/exporting icals:
- Allow Half Days
- Same-Day Bookings Allowed
- Booking Widget
These settings apply to direct reservations through your OneRooftop website ONLY. Please check your iCal-connected channels to manage these types of settings for reservations made there.
1. Half Days Allowed:
- Allow: Same-day turnovers will occur. This means a guest can check in the same day another guest checks out.
- Do Allow: A reservation cannot begin the same day another reservation ends. This treats a check-out day as a full booking day and will block your calendar until the following day.
- This setting can be viewed/managed within individual reservations in the "Reservation Info" section.
2. Same-Day Bookings Allowed
- Choose whether or not you will accept reservations with a start date that is the same as the current date.
- If set to 'No' then the earliest date a guest can choose to check in will be the next day.
- This setting only applies to reservations made through your website and HomeAway reservations (only if integrated). If you are using the Airbnb integration (not iCal sync), please refer to the Airbnb specific settings.
3. Booking Widget
- Use this script to add a booking widget to a non-OneRooftop website like Wordpress. Please refer to your external website's support for instructions on implementing the code.
- OneRooftop does not currently provide an "inventory-wide" search widget. Search widgets are only provided for individual properties.
- Here is an example of a booking widget code and what that looks like live: