Scheduled messages are automatically sent a specific amount of days before or after the start or end of a reservation. But did you know that you can reschedule or delete messages for reservations as needed?
- Open the reservation you wish to edit
- Scroll down to Scheduled Messages
- Click edit next to the message you want to change
- To change the send date, click the field with the current date and select a new date from the pop-up calendar.
- To prevent the message from being sent altogether, click delete.
Can I customize the content of a scheduled message for a specific reservation?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. You can preview what the message will look like, but to change the content you will need to edit the message template in the property settings. See our guide here to learn how.
Can I add a custom scheduled message on a specific reservation?
You are not able to schedule a message for a reservation that does not already exist in your property settings. You can send your guest a manual message at any time. See our guide here for more information.
Will any of my other reservations be affected?
No, only the reservation you are currently editing will be affected by these changes.