If there are dates where you cannot accept reservations, you can add manual blocks to your calendar. Some situations where you may need to block dates include maintenance and seasonal closures.
- In your dashboard click Add Reservation on the lefthand side
- Choose a property
- Reservation Status: Select Blocked
- Arrival: Enter the date the block begins
- Departure: Enter the date the block ends
- Click Add
You will be redirected to the dashboard after you add the blocked dates.
Alternatively, you can block dates from the Calendar View.
- In your dashboard click Calendar View on the lefthand side
- Select properties to view
- Click directly on the calendar on the date the block should begin
- Change status to Blocked
- Departure: Select date block should end (arrival will autofill based on where you clicked on the calendar, so this can also be changed here if necessary).
- Click Add
Manage and Delete Blocked Dates
Blocked dates can be found in your Reservations List and Calendar view. To edit or delete a span of blocked dates, you will need to locate it in one of these places.
From the Calendar View: Click Directly on the gray bar. In the window that pops up click Edit.
From the Reservations List: Click the pencil icon next to the block to edit.
This will open up the blocked dates, which looks like a standard reservation with no guest data.
In the Reservation Info section click Edit.
From here you can change the dates or delete the blocked span entirely.
How to open dates in the middle of a block
This will require editing the departure date for the original block, then adding a new block for dates at the end. Please watch this tutorial video for more information.