If your guest has made a payment directly through your website or a payment link, they will have electronically signed the property's rental agreement in the process.
However, if the guest has booked off platform or you have manually added their payment to the reservation, you may need them to sign the rental agreement still.
Additionally, if you have made changes to the reservation that cause it to reload, such as changing the property or dates, the guest's electronic signature will clear from the reservation.
Send it manually
1. Go to your Reservation List > Choose the reservation in question by clicking the green pencil icon.
2. Click "Actions."
3. Click "Copy Payment Links."
4. Click the "copy" button next to Confirmation Link and close the window.
5. Click "Messages" in the top right corner to compose an email to your guest. Paste the link into the body of the message.
See our step-by-step guide for sending manual messages here.
The Confirmation Link looks similar to a Payment Link, however, it does not include credit card fields.
Send it automatically
Create a scheduled message to send to your guest at a specific timeframe. If the template is disabled, you can use it to send it manually from within the guest's reservation.
1. Go to your property settings > Messaging
2. Click the "Add" button to create a new template
3. Enter data in all the fields. If you're unfamiliar with creating a new message template, see our guide here.
4. The most important step is to use the "Policy Confirmation Link" within your template. It will look like this in the preview: %WC_POLICY_CONFIRMATION_LINK%
When the guest receives this scheduled message, it will include a link to the rental agreement for them to sign electronically.