Setting up your bedroom configurations will allow you to specify how many and what types of bed(s) are present in each room of your property.
NOTE: This setting only applies to the Airbnb integration. This data will NOT be present on your OneRooftop site.
1. Log in to OneRooftop > Properties > edit property.
2. From the General tab, scroll down to 'Bedrooms' and click edit.
3. Enable Bedroom Configurations.
- Select bedroom type: bedroom, studio, or other.
- Select the number of each bed type.
- Use "Advanced Options" to choose from more bed types, add a bedroom name, and a bedroom note (optional).