If an automated email was not delivered to your guest it could be for a few different reasons.
- The email address the guest provided was incorrect.
- Please try to get in contact with the guest another way, such as by phone.
- Your account is not using a professional email address.
- Free email services (such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo, and aol) are often used by spammers, and so email automation services will flag automated emails getting sent by them. If you don’t have a professional email address (such as firstname.lastname@example.org) then you can use OneRooftop’s delivery system. Learn how to set up email delivery in your OneRooftop account.
- Recipient is on a Suppression List
- If your guest is on a suppression list can result in your emails may not be sent. You can learn more about suppression lists here, or reaching out to email@example.com.
If you have additional questions please feel free to write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to do if you're not receiving admin notifications
Go to your OneRooftop admin > Emails > Inbox to view the log of recent sytem emails (inquiry notification, booking notification, etc.).
If the message overview is highlighted in pink, then it failed to send to your email address.
First make sure you have your email address entered correctly in Account > General. If all looks as it should, please contact email@example.com so we can check the suppression list and remove your email address from it.