Important: Make sure your time zones are set the same in both Google Calendar and OneRooftop. You can find this setting in OneRooftop under Account > General.
Export your Google calendar into OneRooftop
In your Google calendar, locate the calendar you would like to export on the lefthand side and click the three vertical dots to the right of it > click Sharing and Settings.
1. Make sure your Google calendar is set to 'public'. If it is 'private' it will get an error message. You can find this setting under Calendar Settings > Access Permissions.
2. Next, click the 'Integrate Calendar'. Scroll down until you see the 'Public address in iCal format' link and copy it in its entirety.
3. Last, go back to OneRooftop and access the property associated with this ical. Go to the Calendar tab and paste the ical link into the External iCals field. Click Add.
4. Click Sync Now.
Import your OneRooftop calendar into Google
1. When looking at your Google calendar, locate where it says 'Add Calendar' on the left. Click the three vertical dots and select 'Add by URL.'
2. In OneRooftop, click to edit a property. Go to the calendar tab and scroll down to the Calendar Export section.
3. Optional: Click iCal Export Settings to choose which variables will be visible when you export the calendar (i.e. Property Name, Guest Name, etc).
4. Copy the 'OneRooftop Calendar Only' link and paste it into the Add by URL pop-up in Google.