Important: Make sure your time zones are set the same in both Google Calendar and OneRooftop. You can find this setting in OneRooftop under Account > General.
Export your Google calendar into OneRooftop
1. Make sure your Google calendar is set to 'public'. If it is 'private' it will get an error message. You can find this setting under Calendar Settings > Share this calendar.
2. While in Google calendar settings, click the 'Calendar Details' tab. Scroll down to where it says Calendar Address, and there should be a green ICAL button. Click this to view the ical link, then highlight the entire link and copy it.
3. Click to edit the associated property within OneRooftop. Go to the Calendar tab and paste the ical link into the Add iCal URL field. Click Add.
4. Click Sync Now.
Import your OneRooftop calendar into Google
1. When looking at your Google calendar, find where it says 'Other Calendars' on the left. Click the little box with the arrow on the right. Select 'Add by URL.'
2. In OneRooftop, click to edit a property. Go to the calendar tab and scroll down to the Calendar Export section.
3. Optional: Click iCal Export Settings to choose which variables will be visible when you export the calendar (i.e. Property Name, Guest Name, etc).
4. Copy the 'OneRooftop Calendar Only' link and paste it into the Add by URL pop up in Google.
5. Once added, click the arrow next to this calendar to edit the settings, including sharing.
6. Do this for each of your other properties.