OneRooftop does not automatically send guests reminders when payment is due, regardless of what you have set in your payment schedule. You can quickly create a scheduled message that will be sent to your guest when their next payment is due.
1. Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Properties > Messaging
2. Click Add on the top right
3. Scroll down to Predefined Messages and select "Send Payment Reminder." This message template includes a payment link.
4. Click "Load"
5. Enter a number in the "When to Send" field. For example, if the final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival, enter 30 in the space provided. Or, you can choose to send it a few days early.
Feel free to make any other changes to the body of the message. If you're not familiar with HTML code, try using this tool here that converts plain text to HTML.
6. When you're finished editing the message click Save at the bottom. This will automatically set the message template to enabled.
Making sure messages are queued
When initially creating your payment reminder template, there is a setting which allows you to queue the message for all existing upcoming reservations.
Note: The template must have the enabled status to access this option.
- Switch from Disabled to Enabled.
- Look for the "Add to Existing Booked Reservations" drop-down and select Queue.
Once the template has been created, you will no longer be able to choose this option, so make sure to select it now to apply this message to all upcoming reservations.
If you did not choose to queue your payment reminder on upcoming reservations, you may manually queue them on individual reservations.
- Find the reservation you want to edit and click the pencil icon next to it
- Scroll down to Scheduled Messages
- Click Add - you will be asked to confirm
Your message is now queued and ready to send on the scheduled date. To make changes, delete, or preview the message click edit next to it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.