Step 1: Logging in
The booking.com connection is managed through myallocator. You will have a separate login for this.
If you have not received your login credentials for myallocator yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Set up passwords in myallocator
- Once logged in, you will be able to change the temporary password you were initially given.
- You will also need to set up a credit card password so you can view credit card data whenever a guest makes a reservation on booking.com.
- These reservations will automatically populate with the guest's information in OneRooftop, but you will then process their payment manually there. You will also need to manually add scheduled messages for these reservations.
You might notice that your myallocator account says it's in trial mode. OneRooftop has a special set up with myallocator that is essentially a permanent trial. You do not need to pay anything extra, and you will still have access to all of myallocator's features.
Another very important note - do not make any changes to properties within myallocator (adding/deleting/renaming/etc.). We will push your properties from OneRooftop to myallocator. Please contact us to add any new properties.
Step 3: Request the connection
- The final step is to request the connection in your booking.com dashboard.
- This requires setting up a booking.com account and listing if you don't already have one.
- Connect to booking.com
Other things to note:
- You may be required to reach out to your account manager to make your account compatible with the channel manager.
- Also let your account manager know that you will need to view cvc/cvv numbers on incoming credit cards (there is a setting that only they can change on your account to make this possible).
Step 4: Check your fee settings
Look over our guide on setting up your fees for booking.com.
In the property settings, go to Channels > Booking.com specific settings and make sure you select cleaning and tax so those get passed through on these reservations. Other optional fees like pets or extra guests will not be included in these reservations, so do not select them here.
Which fees/settings are supported?
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Any tax/fee that is set up as required and checked in the advanced settings (see above guide)
The following are NOT supported:
- Minimum stay through
- Changeover days
- Damage protection