What to know before getting started
- You must have a minimum of 5 HomeAway listings to be eligible for the integration (You will be able to use your existing account).
- You will not make any changes to your listings within HomeAway; rather, all content, rates and inventory will push directly from OneRooftop to HomeAway.
- HomeAway charges you a 10% commission for these bookings. Learn more about attributing reservations to HomeAway here.
- The inquiry flow is different. You will not be able to send a quote from the HomeAway dashboard. Instead, if guests ask for a quote, you should have them refer to the listing and enter their dates for an accurate price. View their FAQ regarding secure messaging here.
- Damage protection (if enabled in OneRooftop) is not compatible with this integration. You may use security deposits, which should be entered in HomeAway specific settings.
Managing your HomeAway listings directly from OneRooftop
Activating the connection between OneRooftop and HomeAway.com is a simple process. This guide will walk you through the following topics:
- Amenities in OneRooftop
- Data fields on listings
- Setting up online booking
- Listing content information
- Activating your listings