OneRooftop gives you access to a suite of reports, but you can also run more detailed reservation reports. This is useful for keeping track of upcoming check ins, outstanding payments, etc.
1. Log into OneRooftop > Reservations.
2. Click the "Show All" drop-down to select a filter.
3. In the search field, you can type additional search criteria (optional).
4. Click Export.
In the pop-up window, make your selections
5. One-time Report or Saved Report.
6. If you choose Saved Report, give it a title.
7. Select fields to export
Select a maximum of 10 fields. We are not able to process more than that at one time.
8. Enter an email address (if you want to send the report to a different email). It will default to the admin login email address.
9. All or Filtered: Leave as filtered so your report includes the filters currently set in steps 2 and 3.
10. Request Report. It will be emailed to you shortly as a csv file.