OneRooftop is the system of record for rates, calendars, listing content, and photos to be sent to Airbnb. To Edit, go to Properties in your OneRooftop back end.
Ensure your properties meet Airbnb's Minimum Content Guidelines
- Select Property Type and Listing Type
- Use a descriptive and clear listing title with a minimum of 8 characters, e.g. “3 Bedroom Villa in Tuscany”
- Select at least 5 amenities, making sure they are supported on Airbnb (see right column under Amenities).
- Must have minimum of 30 days available the next 12 month period
- Minimum of 7 photos (excluding floor plan) at minimum resolution of 800 × 500 pixels
- Minimum 50 character property description
- For Boutique Hotels and Bed and Breakfasts, please ensure your listings meet at least 2 of the 3 following criteria:
- There are fewer than 25 listings for the entire property (more may be approved but rooms must each be different in design).
- Guest rooms are unique in design (separate photos + descriptions).
- Guest rooms and common spaces incorporate unique design.
- Note: Select markets may require a visible permit for approval. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure if you are subject to this requirement.
Add Fees and Specific Airbnb Settings for each property
Go to Properties > Edit Property > Channels > Airbnb Specific Settings.
Airbnb does not pull the Fees from OneRooftop - Rates and Fees. You will need to set any fees, including deposit and housekeeping, separately.
Enable property on the channel
Everything ready to go?
Go to Edit Property > Channels > Click Enabled. The property will then be set in the queue to be reviewed within 72 hours. If a property is approved, Airbnb market manager will reach out to client via email. You can also see new Airbnb ID with a hyperlink to the listing under edit Property > Channels > Airbnb (once approved).