If you have an existing Airbnb account, make sure you are logged out of it before starting this process.
1. Log in to your OneRooftop Admin > Account > General > List on Airbnb
If you do not see this setting, you will need to contact us at email@example.com so we can enable the feature on your account.
2. You will be re-directed to Airbnb to complete the set up of your new account.
3. Next, you need to accept Airbnbs community guidelines.
4. Click Get Started to continue to the next steps.
5. Add your profile photo
Airbnb recommends using a portrait rather than a logo or property picture for your profile. Hosts with profile photos of themselves come off as more authentic and approachable to potential guests.
6. Add your phone number
7. Check your email to confirm your new Airbnb account
8. Important: Now go back to the previous set up window to finish the process. You still need to connect OneRooftop to your newly created Airbnb account. Click Start Exploring.
9. Click Get Started to finish your profile set up.
10. If you have not done so already, add a profile photo, verify a phone number, and add your company name and location. Click Done.
11. Check the box to agree to Airbnb additional terms of service and click allow to complete the connection.
12. Success! You will see this message in Airbnb. Click Return to OneRooftop.
13. You will also see that the account has been authorized under OneRooftop - Account.
The next step is to set up your properties to ensure they follow Airbnb's guidelines. See our guide here.