Once you have added a subuser, you can decide which areas of the admin they're allowed to access.
1. Log in to OneRooftop and go to Account > Subusers.
2. Click the padlock icon next to the subuser you want to edit.
3. Go through and set each section to "Full Access," "View Only" or "No Access."
- Full Access: Allows the subuser to view and edit section
- View Only: Subuser can view section but not make changes
- No Access: Subuser will not see this section when logged in
4. Click Save at the bottom or Cancel to exit without saving changes.
In order for subusers to view reservations on the calendar, they must have "View Only" or "Full Access" to "Reservations" in addition to "Properties + Calendar."