If you manage/own multiple properties and require that payments go to different bank accounts for different properties, you can easily set up additional Stripe Accounts.
Read more about managing multiple Stripe accounts here.
2. Click on the name of your current Stripe account at the upper-left corner
3. Select New account.
4. Enter an account name.
5. Click Activate your account and enter your details and bank account information.
6. Once the new account is approved, log in to OneRooftop > Account > Payments.
7. Click "Add Merchant Account."
8. Select type: Stripe.
9. Enter the label, using the same account name you entered in Stripe in step 4.
10. Choose "Yes: Link my existing Stripe account"
11. Click Add, which will redirect you to Stripe to finish processing.