Account owners have the ability to give other people access to the OneRooftop admin. These accounts are called Subusers.
1. Log in to the your OneRooftop Admin. Go to Accounts > Subusers
2. Click the green Add button in the top right corner.
3. Enter a username (omitting spaces).
4. Choose a password and confirm password.
5. Enter optional notes about this subuser.
6. Click Add.
Subusers will login with their username and password using the same link as account owners:
Set Subuser Permissions
Once the subuser has been created, you can set which parts of the admin they can access.
1. Click the padlock icon next to the subuser's name.
2. A pop-up window will appear and you can allowing you to edit their permissions. You may grant the subuser Full Access, View-only Access or No Access to each section of the Admin.
3. To reset a subusers password or user name, click Edit Details.
4. To delete a subuser, click Delete.