The Miscellaneous section of your OneRooftop Admin is where you can set up various details of your vacation rental website. Its where you can set the language and where advanced users can access HTML.
1. Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Website > Advanced
3. Custom HTML: Use this field to enter your own HTML (Will be placed before site footer).
4. Photo Background Color: Choose the background color you would like your uploaded photos to have when resized to fill photo gallery dimensions.
5. Whitelabeled Header Color: Choose the background color you would like your whitelabled interface to have. This is visible on the reservation/inquiry request page (useful if your logo is white or light in color - changing this setting will give more contrast).
6. Visible Search Results View: Choose the available search result views presented when a user searches your site. Options include Thumbnail View, List View, Map View.
7. Default Search Results View: Choose the default search result view when a user searches on your site. Options include Thumbnail View, List View, Map View.
8. Search Results Per Page: Choose the amount of search results to show per page when a user searches on your site.
9. Search Room Count: Choose whether a users search result will include properties with exactly their desired rooms or with at least their desired rooms.
10. Default List Search Results Sort: Choose the default sorting of the users search results (applies to list view only). Users can then sort results alphabetically or by price.
11. Default Language: Choose the language you would like your sites predefined labels to be presented in. Options include Croatian, English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Slovenian, Spanish and Portuguese.
12. Language Picker Options: Choose the language options you would like your sites predefined labels to be presented in. Users will have the option of switching between languages selected.
13. Show Language Picker: Choose whether to show a language picker allowing the visitor to change the language your sites predefined labels will be presented in.
14. Date Format: Choose your preferred date format. Options include MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY.
15. File Uploader: Choose the uploader you would like to use when uploading images (Default is Enhanced). The Enhanced version allows you to upload more than one photo at a time. If you are having issues uploading photos, switch to Basic, which works across all browsers.
16. Full Screen Slideshow: Choose if you'd like to enable the full screen slideshow when property photos are clicked.
17. Review Widget Timing: Choose how long the review widget should delay before switching to the next review.