Add the contact information that will appear in the header of your website so guests can easily reach you
1. When viewing the YouTube video in your browser click "Share" next to the thumbs up/down icons.
2. Select Embed and copy the entire code that is provided (it starts with <iframe).
The resulting code will look something like this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q8yZIKPDyTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
3. Log in to OneRooftop and go to Website > Pages > edit home page.
4. Click the menu item that looks like this: </> (switch to code view).
5. Paste the code in the page content area (at the bottom looks nice!).
6. Click save.
How do I center my video on the page?
Adding the html will not center your video automatically. You will need to do so by clicking the </> button again. If you click on the space to the right of your video you can then click the Align button and choose to Center. Just note that clicking on the video itself will disable clicking editor buttons.
How Do I add a video gallery page?
Go to Website > Pages > Select page type: Video Gallery. You can add up to 10 video links on this page
How do I add a video to my property page?
Go to edit your property. On the first tab (General) find the YouTube Video Link field (just above the description). Copy and paste the link here. Hint: you wont need the embedded link, just the normal one that looks something like this:
I want to add 3D video tours to my website. How do I do that?
If you already have links to your 3D tours, thats great. If not, we suggest checking out Matterport and HomeVisit (there are many other companies out there as well). Adding a 3D tour page requires a bit of custom work on our end. Please email email@example.com for a quote or additional information.