Each OneRooftop vacation rental website template allows you to upload a logo to your website. A logo helps establish professionalism and make your vacation rental website stand out.
1. Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Website > General
2. Click Choose File under Upload Logo to upload a file directly from your computer.
The file must be a jpg/jpeg, png, or gif. We recommend a height of no more than 300 pixels.
3. Once it is uploaded, you will see the file logo in your Admin Panel.
4. You can also upload a Receipt Logo, which will display on booking receipts. The optimal size is 525 pixels wide by 240 pixels high(jpg format only).
5. Upload a favicon. This is the icon associated with your site's bookmark. The optimal size is 16 x 16 pixels or 32 x 32 pixels, and the file shape should be square.
Please note, uploading a logo will replace the Website Name that appears in the header of your website. The website name is managed under Website > General > Contact Details.