Each OneRooftop vacation rental website template allows you to upload a logo to your website. A logo helps establish professionalism and make your vacation rental website stand out.
If you dont have a logo, we can help you! A designer will work with you to create your own logo so you can use it on your vacation rental website and for all your printed marketing materials, such as your letterhead or business cards. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation with one of our talented designers. You can check out examples of our work here.
1. Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Website > General
2. Click Choose File under Upload Logo to upload a file directly from your computer.
The file must be a jpg/jpeg, png, or gif. We recommend a height of no more than 300 pixels.
3. Once it is uploaded, you will see the file logo in your Admin Panel.
4. You can also upload a Receipt Logo, which will display on booking receipts. The optimal size is 525 pixels wide by 240 pixels high(jpg format only).
5. Upload a favicon. This is the icon associated with your sites bookmark. The optimal size is 16 x 16 pixels or 32 x 32 pixels.
Please note, uploading a logo will replace the Website Name that appears in the header of your website. The website name is managed under Website > General > Contact Details.