There are several different ways to collect the balance on a reservation. You can manually send the guest an invoice or set up automated payment reminders. If the guest fails to pay the balance owed, you can still charge the card on file from the initial payment.
1. Open the reservation in question.
2. Click the green "Actions" button and select "Take Payment."
3. On the Payment Method drop-down menu the credit card will be chosen by default. You will see the card type and last four digits displayed.
4. Enter the amount youd like to charge. The amount that is due will auto populate into this field, but you can make any custom changes here.
5. Add an optional note (Example: "Balance").
6. Click "Charge Card."