OneRooftop is directly integrated with Rental Guardian, which means you can add coverage for accidental damages to your US-based property right in your OneRooftop admin.
1. Before adding a new policy to a reservation, ensure that you have damage protection enabled under Edit Property > Rates.
2. In a reservation, scroll down to the Coverage Policies section and click Add.
3. A window will pop up.
- First, select the payment method. If you have already charged the guest for this fee, then select Charge My Account, which is the default option. Otherwise, you can select the guests card on file to charge.
- Select the coverage amount. The first option covers $1,500 worth of accidental damages and costs $45. The second option covers $3,000 worth of damages and costs $69.
- Select whether or not it will be a taxable fee.
- Click "Add Coverage Policy" to proceed or "Close" to cancel.
Reservations made directly from your website or through payment links will automatically add a coverage policy if enabled and set to required for the property. See how to make those changes in property settings here. Reservations made on a 3rd party channel like HomeAway or Airbnb will NOT automatically add a coverage policy.