Step 1: Change the reservation status
- Open the reservation in question. Click Edit in the Reservation Info section.
- Change reservation status from "Booked" to "Cancelled."
- If you wish to issue the guest a refund, follow the steps below
Reservations with a Cancelled status will not block dates on your calendar. If the dates dont clear right away, you will need to manually sync the calendar. Go to edit the property > Calendar > Sync Now.
Step 2 (optional): Issue a Refund
If you are using Stripe or Braintree as your merchant, you can issue a refund directly from within the OneRooftop admin.
- Open the reservation in question.
- Click the green "Actions" button
- Select "Issue Refund."
- Choose a payment to refund (if there are multiple payments, you must select one that is for at least the amount you're needing to refund).
- Enter the amount to be refunded (up to the amount of the payment).
- Select whether or not the refund is for a security deposit.
Security deposit refunds will not affect the balance.
- Add an optional note and click Refund. The note will appear on the receipt generated.