OneRooftop allows you to set up standard/seasonal rates and default taxes and fees for your properties, however, you have complete control in customizing pricing within individual reservations. Click through the topics below to see how.
1. On your reservation page, click the Rates & Fees tab at the top. You will find the rates you set up for the property on the right side (i.e. $4000 dx 1 week).
2. To adjust this rate, click directly on the green amount on the right.
3. A window will pop up containing the rate label and amount. Adjust the amount to the desired rate and edit the label here. When completed, click Save. You can also delete the rate from this window.
Changing the amount will not automatically change the label. You must edit both to match.
Do not enter a $ sign, comma, or any punctuation other than a decimal point in the amount field. If you do, your changes will not save.
4. The Subtotal for Accommodations will adjust automatically.
5. Click Add to create additional rates or a discount.
6. To restore the reservation to the property's default rates, click the three dots next to Add and select Reload from Property. A window will pop up asking you to confirm.
Reloading from property will remove any discounts or custom pricing you have added to the reservation - use with caution.
7. To copy the quote, click the three dots next to Add and select Copy Quote.
1. On your reservation page, click the Rates & Fees tab at the top.
2. Scroll down to the section you wish to edit (Taxable Fees, Taxes or Non-taxable Fees).
3. To add a brand new fee or tax, click Add.
- Enter a label.
- Choose whether you want the fee or tax to be a Flat or Percentage amount.
- Enter the amount.
- Click Show Advanced Options to select whether the tax or fee is Optional/Required, Charged Per Day, Charged By Guest or Charged By Quantity.
4. To edit an existing fee or tax, click the dollar amount in green and follow the same steps as above.
5. Once you have populated the window, click the green Add button.