Reservations are organized by two pages: General and Rates & Fees. The general tab of a reservation is where you can make adjustments to reservation details (dates, status, number of guests, etc.). It is also where you can enter your guest's name, contact details and more. The changes you make here will affect this reservation only, allowing you to fully customize each reservation.
Adding your guest's information to a reservation allows many marketing automation tools to run smoothly. If a guest inquires, requests to book, or instant books a vacation rental on your website, the guest's info automatically populates. If you manually add a reservation you can add the guest's info.
1. Go to Edit Reservation > General
2. Click Edit in the section you wish to make changes.
This is where you can add the guest's name, phone number, address and more. If this is a returning guest, you can search their name in the "Existing Guests" field at the top, and the form will auto fill with their information.
You may enter only one email address for each guest. If you enter multiple addresses in this field, your messages will not be sent.
This section will show assigned check in and/or check out tasks, as well as whether or not they have been completed. A red X indicates incomplete, and a green check indicates complete.
Learn more about housekeeping HERE.
Some accounts do not have housekeeping enabled by default. Email email@example.com if you'd like to add this feature to your account (it's free!).
- Guest Special Requests: Comments or questions from the guest will appear in this box. They have the option of submitting requests on the booking page.
You cannot make changes to this field.
- Your Public Notes: Anything you type in this box will be visible to your guest and is visible on their booking receipt.
- Your Private Notes: Anything you type in this box will not be visible to your guest and is meant for your internal records.