You can export the OneRooftop calendar data into calendars that support the iCal format.
Types of available OneRooftop ical files
- OneRooftop Calendar Only: This is the ical link we recommend exporting to third parties. You will use this in most cases. It contains all reservations and blocked dates added directly to OneRooftop (anything you can find in your reservations list).
- OneRooftop Calendar Only (Google Calendar Compatible): Use this link when exporting availability to Google and refer to our guide here.
- Combined OneRooftop & Synced: This includes OneRooftop reservations from the first link plus blocked availability from any other iCals you have synced in your calendar settings. Please note that when viewing availability with this iCal, it will not show individual reservations/blocks, just spans of unavailable dates.
The "Combined OneRooftop & Synced" iCal URL includes all OneRooftop reservations plus blocked dates from all other iCals that are synced with this property. Use with caution. If one iCal source has an issue, the entire iCal will have issues syncing availability.
How to export the OneRooftop calendar
- Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Properties > Select property to edit > Calendar
- Copy "OneRooftop Calendar Only" link
- Open the calendar settings in Airbnb, VRBO, etc. Paste the link in the iCal import field.
- Unavailable dates on your OneRooftop calendar will now be marked as unavailable on your 3rd-party calendar. You will need to check to see how often these companies sync with 3rd-party sources, as each will be different.
- You can also choose to make certain reservation variables visible on your 3rd party calendars by clicking the green iCal Export Settings button. All variables are marked hidden by default, but you can make any of those visible (Examples: Reservation ID, Guest Name, etc). The selected variables will only be visible for calendar software (iCalendar, Google Calendar, etc., and this information will appear in the event details section. Some, but not all, of these variables might also appear in your VRBO/Homeaway/Airbnb calendar.