Synchronize all of your external calendars and make sure all availability information is published, accurate and up-to-date.
Advertising on multiple listing websites and keeping each calendar synchronized can be problematic. The process can quickly become unwieldy and unmanageable. Here are a few listing websites that sync with your OneRooftop property calendar: VRBO, HomeAway, TripAdvisor and Airbnb.
- Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Properties > Select property to edit > Calendar
- Copy the iCal link from the availability calendars of your other listing site.
- Scroll down to External iCals and click Add.
- Paste the iCal URL in the given field.
- Give it a label, such as VRBO or Airbnb.
- Select a color to represent this calendar (optional).
- Click "Add."
- Click Sync Now. You should see the imported dates in the calendar preview above.
- Repeat steps 2-8 for all other external calendars.
See our FAQ guide here for answers to all of your iCal questions.