OneRooftop has partnered with Rental Guardian to provide assistance with damage protection for US-based properties.
This insurance policy provides vacation rental owners with far greater protection than a deposit payment by covering up to $3,000 worth of accidental damages. Plus, you wont have to deal with the hassle of managing deposit returns!
1. Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Properties > Select property to edit > Rates > Rental Damage Protection > Switch to Enabled.
2. You must fill out your full property address (edit Property > Location). A pop up will appear if youre lacking any information.
3. Once enabled, click the green Edit button to choose the coverage amount and whether or not this will be a required fee for your guests.
- Requirement: Options include "I do not wish to protect my rental," "Require Damage Protection," "Require Damage Protection OR Security Deposit," "Require Damage Protection AND Security Deposit" or "Require Security Deposit Only."
- Coverage Amount: $1,500 (cost of $45) OR $3,000 (cost of $69).
- Is Taxable? Select whether or not you want this to be a taxable fee.