1. Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Properties > Select property to edit > Rates
2. Use the list view button at the top right to toggle between viewing your rates on the calendar (default) or as a list.
3. Add Rate: Customize rates for specific periods, such as holidays and seasons. These will override your Standard Rate for the designated date ranges. Add as many custom rates as you want!
- Weekday Rate: Applies to Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night.
- Weekend Rate: Applies to Friday and Saturday night.
- Weekly Rate: For any reservation 7 nights or longer, the weekly rate will override your base nightly price. Additional nights will be prorated based on your weekly rate.
- Monthly Rate: For any reservation 28 nights or longer, the monthly rate will override your base nightly and weekly rates. Additional nights would be a pro-rated.
To change a rate in the calendar view, click on the orange bar to bring up the edit window. You can also add a new rate by clicking on an open date on the calendar.
4. Edit Standard Rate: This will be the default rate and is not assigned to any time period.
Edit Advanced Options in your standard rate and custom rate periods
- Dont Show (only available when editing Standard Rate): Select whether or not the standard rate will be visible on your property page.
- Closed to Arrivals/Departures (available when editing Custom Rates): Selecting this option requires the entirety of the rate period to be booked. The guest's arrival/departure days would need to encompass the rate period's start date and end date.
- Minimum/Maximum stay: Set the minimum and maximum length of stay for this rate period. Setting to zero will disable this feature.
- Changeover Days: Select which days check ins and check outs are allowed to occur. Commonly used for Saturday-Saturday rentals. Leave all boxes unchecked if you do not have this requirement.
- Minimum Stay Through: If a reservation includes a day with a minimum stay through setting, then the length of the reservation must at least meet that minimum.
- Special Notes (available when editing Standard Rate): Add any other specific information about your rates here. This will show up on your property's page (location varies based on theme).
Regarding the Minimum Stay and Minimum Stay Through settings, whichever is greatest will take precedence.
For example, if your default Minimum Stay is 2 days, but you have the Minimum Stay Through for Saturday and Sunday set to 3, then the system will require a minimum stay of 3 days if Saturday and/or Sunday is selected.
Minimum Stay Through settings are only supported for direct bookings and integrated HomeAway bookings, not integrated booking.com or Airbnb bookings.
Changeover Days are not supported on booking.com.
Can I add multiple rate plans for the same dates?
No, OneRooftop does not support this feature. Rate periods may not overlap each other.
Does OneRooftop allow me to add a different rate for each day of the week?
No, OneRooftop does not support day-at-a-time rates. The shortest rate period allowed is 2 nights (this does not refer to the minimum length of stay).
Can I offer guests a discount?
Yes! Check out our help guide for adding discounts to your property here.