1. Log in to OneRooftop > Go to Properties
2. Click “Default Properties View”
3. In the pop-up window that appears, select “Create New View” from the Choose a View drop-down
4. Give the new view a title
5. Customize which items you want to appear in each column. You may choose up to six columns, but you do not have to make a selection for each one.
6. Click Save. You can go back and edit this view at any time.
Custom views do not become the default view in your property list. Each time you log in, you will have to click “Default Properties View” to switch to a custom view.