If you have multiple properties, using the bulk updater allows you to edit certain details for multiple properties at once.
1. Log in to OneRooftop > Go to Properties
2. Choose which properties to edit by selecting the box next to each, or select the box next to the Bulk Update button at the top to select all.
3. Once your properties are selected click the Bulk Update button.
4. In the pop-up window, select which field to edit. You may only edit one field at a time.
5. Make your edits, then click Update. You will be asked to confirm whether you want to mass update the selected properties. Click Confirm Update, and you’re done!
Items available to edit in Bulk Update:
- Phone Number
- Internal Notes
- Internal Property Owner Name
- Internal Property Owner Phone Number
- Internal Property Owner Email
- Allow Pets
- Allow Bookings
- Require Approval
- Enable Inquiries
- Check-In Time
- Check-Out Time
- Rental Agreement
- Allow Half Days
- Allow Same-Day Bookings
Airbnb Specific Settings (for integration only)
HomeAway Specific Settings (for integration only)
- Pre-Arrival Instructions
- Pre-Arrival Housekeeper
- Post-Departure Instructions
- Post-Departure Housekeeper