By clicking Show Advanced Options, you can access more interesting tools. Advanced settings are not for everyone. Read through this guide before editing any content in this section.
1. Do you want your website to show up higher in search results? Fill in these editable tags.
- Meta Title: Summarized information about this web page. You will want your target keywords in your page titles. 70 characters is the maximum number of characters most search engines will display.
- Meta Description: The brief bit of text that shows up on a search engine like Google after your title tag. The meta description should be well written, as a good description will encourage people to click on it.
- Meta Keywords:A brief and concise list of the most important themes of your page. Separate your keywords and phrases with commas.
Google has said publicly it no longer takes meta keywords into consideration for ranking, and many SEO specialists speculate keyword stuffing can actually hurt your page’s ranking.
Learn more about SEO in this article in the OneRooftop Blog.
2. Are you running a Google AdWords Campaign?
- If you’d like to know which of your keywords best leads to clicks and conversions (bookings), conversion tracking can help you. Google AdWords shows you what happens after customers click on your ad. By tracking this, you’ll also know which keywords are best for your business, allowing you to invest more wisely and boost your return on investment (ROI).
- OneRooftop Allows you to easily set up conversion tracking by adding “AdWords Conversion ID”, “AdWords Conversion Label” and “AdWords Conversion Value” in Advanced Options.
3. If you are tech savvy and want to add Custom HTML, this field is for you. If you are not familiar with HTML, we suggest ignoring this field.
You can request custom changes to your website by emailing email@example.com.
4. Override OneRooftop Booking: Add a URL here to provide a link for an alternate, external booking method (such as your Airbnb or VRBO listing).
If you wish to have guests book directly through your website, do not use this tool.
5. Duplicate This Property: Useful if you have several similar listings. You may duplicate up to 10 times at once, but note that this could take a few minutes. Choose which fields to transfer over to your duplicates (all will be selected by default).
6. Delete This Property: The system will ask you to confirm whether or not you want to delete the property.
7. Internal Information is an optional section. These fields will not be shown to people who visit your website and are just for your own personal notes. This is a helpful section if your properties have different owners. You can also keep track of your external listing IDs here (HomeAway, Airbnb, etc).