Enter the location details of your property, including country, region, city, and address.
- Enter the property's Country.
- Enter the property's Region. In the United States, this is the state. Internationally, this will be your province or other administrative area.
- Select your time zone (Optional - default is Greenwich UTC)
- Enter the property's City.
- Enter the property's address.
- Enter the property's Postal Code.
- Enter the property's Neighborhood, (Optional)
- Click Update Pin From Address to refresh the map with the address information.
You can always drag and drop the location pin on the Map Preview to get the exact location. Your property page will then feature a map (powered by Google) showcasing the exact location of the property. Don't forget to click save at the bottom!
What is map marker accuracy?
Use this setting to determine how your property's location appears on the map. Choose from the following options:
- Exact location
- Within 100 meters
- Within 250 meters
- Within 500 meters
- Within 1,000 meters
Selecting any of the general options will display an approximate location with a circle on the map.