Yes, you can delete a property.
- From the OneRooftop admin go to Properties. Click the green pencil icon beside the property you wish to delete.
If needed you can search by property name.
2. Inside the property settings, stay on the tab for general. Scroll down and click on the button that says “Show Advanced Options”.
3. Scroll down slightly further (yes this tool is hidden for a reason).
4. You will see the red button to Delete the property. Click Delete.
5. Please be sure you want to delete this property. There will be a pop up asking for your confirmation.